You might be wondering how to delete a comment posted on one of your TikTok videos due to the various reasons below:
- Maybe a user has written a rude or offensive comment,
- You have received a spam comment written to promote the TikTok account of another person,
- A fine comment is left on your content but it seems to be a fake account or even a bot,
- And a lot more similar scenarios.
That is why how to delete TikTok comments is one of the most FAQs (frequently asked questions) about the app. Do not worry because it is easy to delete comments but it can only be done from within the app.
Table of Contents
- How to Delete TikTok Comments
- How One Can Delete TikTok Comments
- How One Can Delete a Comment on TikTok via the Web Browser
- How One Can Delete TikTok Comments via TikTok App
How One Can Delete a Comment on TikTok via the Web Browser
Deleting TikTok comments is available via a web browser. To delete a comment on TikTok via the web browser,
- Open the official TikTok website,
- Log into TikTok,
- In the upper right, select View profile,
- Click the video of your choice,
- Hover your mouse cursor over a comment,
- A tripled-dot (ellipsis) pops up to its right,
- Move your mouse over the tripled-dot,
- Choose Delete from the extended menu,
- The TikTok comment is deleted right away.
How One Can Delete TikTok Comments via TikTok App
Deleting TikTok comments is certainly available via the TikTok app. To delete a comment on TikTok via its app,
- Launch the TikTok app,
- In the upper left, select the hamburger icon (the tripled-line icon),
- The menu is opened,
- Move the screen down,
- Tap “Comments,”
- Pick the comment of your choice,
- In the upper right, select the ellipsis icon corner of the comment,
- Tap “Delete,”
- That is done.